ACCESO AL CAMPUS
With extensive knowledge and experience in the valuation of investments, Berta is a vocational teacher who seeks to improve student learning. This way of looking at education has been recognized by students and by the Academic Vice-rectorate Planning at the Carlos III University of Madrid, who repeatedly congratulated her for good practices and dedication to improving the quality of teaching.
- Degree in Monetary Economics and Public Sector
- Doctoral Program "The European Union: An Economic Analysis".
- Professor of Financial Economics, Banking and Financial Management Systems at the Carlos III University for 2 years.
- Trainer in the Course "Financial Advisor (EFA)" preparatory EFPA certification exam.
- Professor in Business Economics, Accounting and Tax System at an important consultancy firm delivering internal training.
- Training Coordinator at several banks nationwide.